World Spine Care is a global charity on a mission to improve lives in under-served communities through sustainable, integrated, evidence based, spine care. Their aim is to create a world in which everyone has access to the highest quality spine care possible.
In this interview the Director of Clinics, Dr. Geoff Outerbridge, and I discuss:
- How is WSC different than a mission trip?
- What is the core mission of world spine care?
- How can chiropractic students get involved?
- What's the connection with Elon Musk?
- Can you share an inspiring story of success?
If you would like to donate to World Spine Care, please visit Amazon Smile and select World Spine Care as your charity. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to World Spine Care.