Thoughts at Graduation
- Stay fit, make health a priority
- Be Bold - don't feel like you must accept dogma, ask questions
- Don't Make Enemies
- Take advantage of club meetings.
- Minimize your student loans.
- Don't lock yourself out of opportunities - Get familiar with techniques, even if you don't plan to use them
- Hold on to your passions
From Brendan McCann:
“Remember why you came - write it down. Not something huge, something that truly personally brought you here. Maybe it's what's in your application essays. But remember it. Write it down once per year. Choose if you want to keep with that, or if it changed.”
Check out more thoughts from Brendan McCann over at his Hands in Training blog:
Please subscribe! More episodes are on their way…