UCC was the first non-profit private medical school incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. During its history, UCC has evolved into a health-sciences university with fully accredited academic programs in Medicine, Medical Images Technology, Biomedical Sciences, and now, Chiropractic.
Francisco and Laura are students in the first cohort of chiropractic students, which began in August of 2018.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Why chiropractic?
- What is chiropractic to you?
- Prior to starting what did you feel the pros and cons of your future school were?
- Why did you choose the school you chose?
- What’s the best experience you’ve had so far?
- How is the pace of the curriculum in your program?
- What’s the daily schedule like?
- What extra-curricular opportunities are available to you through your school?
- If you could change one thing about your school what would it be and why?
- What is the best part about being a student at your school?
- Can US students attend UCC and then practice in the states?
Unlimited data backup for your Mac or PC, just $5/month.
Recommended by big names in tech, including Walt Mossberg, John Gruber, Marco Arment.
Backblaze will automatically backup all your files including documents, photos, music and movies. Unlimited files. Unlimited file size. Unlimited speed. Backup all your attached external drives.
SUPPORT MY PODCAST ON PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/exploringchiro
Find more chiropractic interviews at http://www.exploringchiropractic.com
- Apple Podcasts: https://www.exploringchiropractic.com/itunes
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/exploring-chiropractic
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/54Ojmk2kjz5jG9n5DCZRxK
- Google Play Music: https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Ipmyhflkvtnwtb23kyj7qrkgn5u?t%3DExploring_Chiropractic_Podcast%26pcampaignid%3DMKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16