About Brooks Cadenhead (destination.dc on Instagram)
Hometown: Brazoria, TX
Term: Junior (Undergraduate) at Texas A&M University
I chose TAMU because of the traditions and quality education. Once you're an Aggie, you're always an Aggie, and that's what makes up the famous Aggie Network. I am confident that my degree from Texas A&M will prepare me well for my future endeavors and am thankful for the rigorous coursework, wonderful memories, and future opportunities it will bring.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Why chiropractic?
- Who/what have been your mentors/inspirations?
- What question(s) do you wish you would have known to ask admission advisors? What have you come across that have been challenges preparing for chiropractic school (pre-reqs, choosing a school, etc.)?
- Favorite tools and tips for those less familiar with social media or shy and unsure of putting themselves out there?
- Social Media accounts to follow: