Dr Anthony Nicholson B.Sc. (Qld.), M.Chiro. (Macq.), DACNB. FACO.
Dr Anthony Nicholson is the CEO of Chiropractic Development International (CDI), a global continuing education organisation for chiropractors that he co-founded in 2002. CDI’s innovative online learning technology has led to formal accreditation in over 35 states in North America, along with a growing learner base in the UK, Europe and South East Asia. CDI provides 250 hours of advanced online clinical training for the Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Program offered by the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut and has developed an online board examination for the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics.
As a partner of Spine Partners Wahroonga in Sydney, Australia, Dr Nicholson is also a full-time chiropractic physician in private practice, is a board certified chiropractic neurologist (DACNB) and is board certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics (FACO). In addition, he is an adjunct senior lecturer in Neuromusculoskeletal Diagnosis and Evidence-based Practice at Macquarie University in Sydney.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Orthopedic "gap year" before chiropractic school at Macquarie University
- Early realization of the "Grand Canyon" in clinical practice, between "pain in the frame" approach and pathology
- Working and studying in the clinic at 4 a.m. Sunday mornings to improve clinical understanding
- The need to improve chiropractic education and the state of online CE
- How communication is the best marketing
- CDI’s high level of production quality and value
- Why we don't need to explain how the adjustment works to medical professionals.
- Orthopedic diplomate and partnership with University of Bridgeport
- Chiropractic Development International: CDI.edu.au
- Orthopedics & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine - Postgrad Program (Sign-up for free membership here)
- Principles of Neural Science, Kandel & Schwartz
- iTunes: www.exploringchiropractic.com/itunes
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/exploring-chiropractic
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/54Ojmk2kjz5jG9n5DCZRxK
- Google Play Music: https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Ipmyhflkvtnwtb23kyj7qrkgn5u?t%3DExploring_Chiropractic_Podcast%26pcampaignid%3DMKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16