World Spine Care is a global charity on a mission to improve lives in under-served communities through sustainable, integrated, evidence based, spine care. Their aim is to create a world in which everyone has access to the highest quality spine care possible.
In this interview the Director of Clinics, Dr. Geoff Outerbridge, and I discuss:
- How is WSC different than a mission trip?
- What is the core mission of world spine care?
- How can chiropractic students get involved?
- What's the connection with Elon Musk?
- An inspiring story of success